Most folks, especially the millennials, have taken to online shopping with a vengeance. If you operate a business, you must ask yourself if your customers can reach you online. If the answer is no, you may be in big trouble.
You need to put your products on your online shelves — and fast.
To develop a strong ecommerce store, you need an experienced, able and savvy service provider. Which is where we come in.
We are seasoned and experienced PHP developers and can easily work on the following eCommerce Frameworks/CMS’s:
Magento eCommerce Development
Magento is a remarkable eCommerce CMS. You can do a ton of things with it — set discounts, schedule sales, efficiently SEO your pages, monitor sales, check inventory, customize replies, group products, translate site, and more. Business owners have begun realizing Magento’s advantages.
We are Magento experts and can customize it for your eCommerce needs. We employ experienced Magento specialists and are already hiring more to meet the growing demand. Here’s our Magento work process:
Magento eCommerce Store Development, Extension integration or development (if required), CMS pages, On page SEO, Payment Gateway Integration, Shipping Integration, Product uploads, SEO
We recommend Magento for medium-large ecommerce shops because of its:
- Versatile functionality that can be customized to suit your website
- Multiple payment gateway integration capabilities (most of them free)
- Price grouping capabilities, coupon generation and many other variations.
- Advanced shipping options
- User-friendly checkout
- Powerful reporting/analytics capabilities
- Ability to create and control multiple stores
Open Cart eCommerce Development
Open Cart is a PHP-based powerful and open source (free) shopping cart system that is user friendly comes packed with many rich features. It is also SEO-friendly.
We can upload unlimited categories, manufacturers and products on our client’s site and ensure that his site is globally relevant by accepting multiple currencies and publishing the site in different languages.
We can program product reviews, and make space for videos, multiple images for products, and more. We are familiar with the admin and with the different payment gateways and shipping methods that are supported by the Open cart platform.
Shopify eCommerce Development
Shopify can be an easy, affordable and effective platform for your online store launched. It contains an intuitive admin that is easy to update, built-in SEO and lots more features that can make your ecommerce life simpler.
It is the world’s leading SaaS that is armed with solid customer support. We can work on it and help you sell online or offline, on the desktop or mobile. The system also comes equipped with a blog and payment gateway integration.
You can generate coupon codes in a jiffy, perform A-B split testing, upload unlimited SKUs, and more.
The disadvantages of Shopify are:
- Many add-ons are priced and that may upset your budget.
- It is not a fully customizable platform, and that may impact your online plans.
- Do check their payment commissions before signing up. Shopify has its own payment processing network and there is some fine print to be understood of you go with a different payment gateway provider. This is not a big negative though, but you are advised to read everything before choosing Shopify.
WooCommerce eCommerce Development
WooCommerce is a simple, professional and free ecommerce platform. It also is feature-rich – the platform comes equipped with order tracking and customer relation-engagement tools that help shop owners check prior and open orders, update delivery, apply discounts/coupons and more.
The platform also allows you to set tax rates, inventory management, shipping, coupon codes and other ecommerce stuff. We are familiar with its admin, the SEO, and its other features, and can make your ecommerce life a breeze. Like WordPress, WooCommerce is supported by extensions that can add critical features to your online shop.
Having said that, here are WooCommerce’s weaknesses you should know about:
- WooCommercce is aimed at the small business owner. Don’t use it for medium-large store sizes.
- As many products are added, the store starts cannibalizing the server resources.
- You have to keep an eye out for updates and it is possible that updating the platform can skew the way the front end looks.
To cut a long story short, we can expertly work on any PHP-based ecommerce platform.
Payment Gateway Integration
You have to integrate a payment gateway into your online shop if you want to make money out of your ecommerce website. We can advise you on the payment gateway to choose and integrate it on your ecommerce site, so that you can start accepting credit/debit cards, e-checks, bank-enabled secure transfers, etc. There are many payment gateway providers out there – Paypal, banks, World Pay, WePay, Authorize.Net, ACH Payments, Google Wallet, and many others. We can help you integrate any provider’s payment gateway into your ecommerce website.
Here’s to your online success!